Sea Halt anchors are designed to provide exceptional holding power while also giving you the confidence to explore where you've never gone before. The anchor contains a shear pin that allows the anchor to pivot when fouled, releasing it from its stuck position. The anchor has 3 holes where the shear pin can be placed for varying degrees of holding power.
- 316 stainless steel anchor
- Electropolished for maximum corrosion resistance
- 26lb. - for boats over 25 ft and under 15000 pounds
- 16lb. - for boats up to 28 feet and 7000 pounds
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
- Each anchor includes 20 shear pins
Love this Anchor!
Coming from an Anchor Saver which is a cable that runs down your anchor, and gets frayed, and is just generally a larger, uglier mess, this Sea Halt Anchor is amazing. If you are on a windlass, this looks so clean up there and you have no extra gear to get tangled. I paired this with a Mantus Anchor Shackle/Swivel and it has the very clean look of a stock anchor, but with the added capability of break-away. It's clearly a high quality build all around. My favorite purchase on my new boat so far. I went with the 26lb to put on my World Cat 295 DC. Holds it great!